Thursday, March 4, 2010

Confused-MBSian

The week after MUET Speaking Test for Ujian Selaras…

Gopal: “I’m very disappointed by your results. Some who I thought would score better did not perform well.”

The class starts to move to their respective speaking group…

Gopal: “Especially, the Confucians…”

Mag: “Huh, teacher, why?”

(Gopal said something which I forgot, but it was something to comment about frequent Mandarin usage in daily life if I’m not wrong, correct me by all means.)

Mock: “Mag, I thought you prefer to regard yourself as an MBSian?”

Mag: “Ya teacher, then what do you call Confucians that come into MBS? Don’t you call them MBSian too?”

Bernard: “*Pops in* They are called CONFUSED-MBSian!”

*burst into HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!*

Mag: “Eh, you want die ah?!”

No comments:

Post a Comment