Thursday, August 13, 2009

Ah Beng and Ah Lian

Our beloved Lucas introduced one book which made the whole L6K crazy over it. It's a book on AH BENG! Which the subtitle says:" An AH BENG a day, keeps the doctor away!"

Haha, especially the poem from AH BENG to his girlfriend AH LIAN! Everyone was so crazy over it, we memorized it! I find it a bit hard though, but I memorized this!

"If you are the moon, I am the star beside you,
If you are the flower, I am the leave of your flower,
If you are the shit, I am the fly,
If you are bathing, I am the soap!"

Haha! This was recited over, over and over again to every girl I met!

The person reacted vigorously towards the AH BENG AH LIAN jokes was our beloved Secretary, Magda-LIAN. She laughed (and laughing) non-stop over the poem joke!

Now she is a.k.a AH LIAN. I wonder if she have something for me because she calls me AH BENG!

Here's the website: http://www.ahbeng.org/

No comments:

Post a Comment