Sunday, August 9, 2009

Simplest Nasi Lemak

Gopal: So how's the orientation going on now?!

Mock: Ended...

Gopal: Actually the orientation is like a waste of time...

Mock: It's not a waste of time if it's handled properly...

Gopal: Yea, actually we should have a ball or something like that...

Class: YES! WE SHOULD! YA LAH TEACHER!

Gopal: And I don't like the new committee!

Class: AGREE! Teacher We wanna change!

Gopal: I'm assigned to take over the Form 6 Society next year, so I'm gonna fire all the committee and let L6K take over...

Class: Yes! Good teacher!

Gopal: And then I'll let you all take care of the orientation and change the orientation system!

*Somebody*: Sir Sir! I wanna be President!

Gopal: Okay no problem! But, you have to give me something in return lah! I know you can't afford to slip me money like how I get to be a teacher. Nevermind, a simple nasi lemak will do...

*Somebody*: Okay no problem Sir!

Gopal: A very simple one! I've been gaining weight lately. Just some simple redang chicken, 2 eggs, a fish and some vege will do. I don't want those very complicated like ikan bilis, boiled eggs and sambal all those, don't have to take trouble...simple one will do...

Class: WAH VERY SIMPLE!

Our LOL making MUET teacher, Mr. Gopala Krisnan

No comments:

Post a Comment