Monday, January 11, 2010

Inside and Outside

I paid through my nose for all the books and school fees that came tumbling down upon my wallet. Severe bleeding caused my wallet to need immediate medical attention and blood transfuse.

When all finally
got their BRAND-NEW
Physic Volume 2
Textbook, we all
know we paid
the right money.


I went back to my seat, admiring my fresh, stiff hard cover page. I like the front page photo which was very nicely shot.

Mock: "Bann, look at this! I like the cover outside man!" *excited*


Lap Bann:" But I don't like the content inside..." *emo-less face*

HAHAHAHA! Shoot Bann! I burst into INTENSE laughter along with Jason Len. Completely stunned by Bann's smart come-back. HAHA!

"Laughter is the best medicine." nurse Kelly
in 'Did You Hear About The Morgans?'

No comments:

Post a Comment